A Proven Attorney For Seattle Truck Accidents
Common Causes Of Trucking Accidents
Many truck accidents are the results of negligence and are thus completely avoidable. Common causes include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Reckless driving, including speeding, driving while drowsy or inadequate training
- Fatigue due to violating hours of service regulations
- Equipment failures due to poorly maintained trucks
- Improperly secured loads that shift while driving
- Distracted driving
Mr. Wallstrom will thoroughly investigate your accident and make a determination on the cause, identify who is liable and pursue the full compensation you deserve for your accident-related damages.
Who Can Be Sued In A Trucking Accident?
All negligent parties and their insurance carriers are potentially liable in a truck accident lawsuit. Potential liable parties include:
- The truck driver
- The trucking company
- The owner of the truck
- The truck manufacturer
- The company that maintains the truck
- The company that loaded the cargo
A successful personal injury lawsuit can provide you with the financial compensation you need for your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other damages. This is crucial in making sure that you are not left to bear the burden of a catastrophic injury that occurred through no fault of your own.
Get The Help You Need Today
You cannot trust your fate to the insurance companies and hope that they will do the right thing. You need strong legal representation to get the outcome you deserve. Call 206-558-9662 now or send an email for a free initial consultation with one of Seattle’s winningest attorneys.