Paul Arnold Wallstrom
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Contact Me: 206-558-9662
Paul Arnold Wallstrom has a nearly unparalleled record of securing verdicts and settlements for his clients. In the past 15 years, Mr. Wallstrom has recovered settlements for his clients in over 96% of the cases he’s handled. And he doesn’t win because he takes easy cases. In fact, Mr. Wallstrom has a history of winning the most challenging cases. He wins cases that have been turned down by other attorneys. He wins cases other attorneys have already lost. He gets money when the insurance company offers nothing.
When Mr. Wallstrom wins for his clients, he often wins very large sums. He doesn’t win because he’s willing to take small settlements for his clients. He regularly wins large trials and settlements such as these:
- $2,100,000.00 in Hoshui Corporation v. ADF, Inc. et al.
- $1,700,000.00 in Hensley v. USA and USAA.
- $1,300,000.00 in Joines v. Robinson Construction, Inc.
- $950,000.00 Wyckoff v. Tjaden
- $400,000.00 Vinic v. City of Seattle
- $400,000.00 in Rabina v. RABANCO.
- $200,000.00 in Larson v. Evergreen Flying Service, Inc.
- $125,000.00 in Connors v. Cabanas
- $100,000.00 in Tolbert v. Crum & Forster Insurance Co.
- $100,000.00 in Doyle v. Puget Po/wer
Mr. Wallstrom’s clients always understand the status and strategy behind each step of every case. Money is good, even necessary, but it’s not enough. We know that victims of accidents need to be listened to and heard. And they need to understand what we’re doing on their behalf. Mr. Wallstrom has earned a reputation for explaining the legal process to clients and keeping them informed at every step.
A remarkable record of helping injury victims get heard and get the money they deserve. That may be why ninety percent of Paul Wallstrom’s caseload comes from previous clients or people they refer.
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- Juris Doctor - 1978
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Washington
- B.A. - 1975
- Honors: cum laude
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association Eagles, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Motorcycle Injuries
- Trucking Injuries
- Trip and Fall Injuries
- Personal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Oregon, 1979
- Washington, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 1978
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1978
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Washington, 1978
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Washington, 1978